MARKETBASE LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy may change at any time and will be updated on this page. You should check this page often to ensure that you are agree to the policy and any changes.
This policy is effective from 2nd October 2017 (02/10/2017).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- PayPal Email Address
- Proof of identification on demand
- Other contact information such as your home address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What the information we gather is used for
This information is required to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record storage
- We may use the information to improve our services and the products we produce
- MARKETBASE LTD will not use your Email for sales - It is only stored to register and verify your account
- The information you provide may be used to customise the website according to your interests
- We use common web standards and practices to store and encrypt your data to ensure it is stored securely and safely
MARKETBASE LTD puts small files onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- Don't worry, our cookies are not used to identify you personally
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write us an email
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write an email to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
Terms & Conditions
See our Terms & Conditions here.