By accessing or using any services supplied by MARKETBASE LTD you undertake these Terms and Conditions.
Through accessing this web site, you are agreeing to MARKETBASE LTD's Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws, regulations and agree that you are personally responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any terms that you disagree to will prohibit you from accessing and using this web site and the services provided by MARKETBASE LTD. If you disagree with any terms on this page, we advocate that you cease use of our services immediately.
All content contained within this web site are protected by Copyright and Trademark laws.
We use PayPal to handle payments, by using our services you also agree to the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.
Marketbase is a site and service operated by MARKETBASE LTD.
MARKETBASE LTD is limited by shares, and the situation of its registered office is in England and Wales.
Our main business trading address is: 5 Emmets Nest, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42 4HH, United Kingdom
Obligations, Warranties and Representations
MARKETBASE LTD has the right to terminate your account with NO notice and at any point in time, if any representation or warranty specified hereinafter is untrue in any respect.
By accepting the Terms, the User warrants and represents the following:
- The User shall be the sole User of the Site, you shall maintain all logins and usernames confidential. Should any third person use your login and username, You shall be liable for any actions of such third person.
- Enter into binding contracts of any nature; if you represent a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are fully and legally authorized to act on behalf of this legal entity, undertake and fulfill these Terms, subscribe to and use the Service and the Site, including, where applicable, the buying, selling and listing of items, in accordance with these Terms.
- The User shall not use the Site for any purpose and in any way that is illegal in accordance with law applicable to these Terms and your home law, or prohibited by these Terms.
- All information supplied by You is true and accurate, including information submitted as part of the registration and subscription process.
- Does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights
- Does not infringe any rights or other persons
- Does not infringe any human rights
- The User shall not re-distribute or re-sell any software purchased from this Service. This does not include using the software on multiple servers owned by the same entity. Re-distribution or re-sale of software purchased from this site is considered a violation of this agreement and is grounds for the Users total dismissal from the Service and/or a warrants any licenses held by the User to be revoked at the discretion of the software author
- Is in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, including, but not limited to, laws of advertising, competition, copyrights and related rights, etc.
- Is compatible with best practices applicable to your business or other activity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
MARKETBASE LTD, its suppliers, and service providers, provide the services on an "as is" and "as available" basis and expressly disclaim any and all express, implied or statutory warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, title, non-infringment, and warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. MARKETBASE LTD, its suplliers, and service providers, do not warrant that the services will be error-free or uninterrupted and make no representations regarding uptime, use, data security, accuracy and reliability of their services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MARKETBASE LTD, its suppliers, or service providers, or their officers, members, directors, employees, contractors, or agents, be liable for any damages, or lost profits, or any special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the services or these terms, however arising, including negligence.
By entering into these Terms, the User undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless MARKETBASE LTD, its employees, shareholders, directors, its suppliers and service providers, from any and all losses, damages, fines, penalties, governmental regulatory enforcement actions, and other costs (including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses) finally awarded or agreed to in connection with the adjudication or settlement of any claim, administrative proceeding, cause of action or lawsuit, resulting from any actions or failure to act, violation of these Terms, legal provisions, accident, incident, or mishap occurring anywhere for whatever cause, performed by or connected with the User.